Landscape Construction Foreman
· Supervision of labour and equipment while assisting with work in progress
· Work in a safe and professional manor
· Scheduling with coordinator on a time line for your project
· Scheduling with coordinator on materials and equipment
· Paper work including daily
reports and time cards for crew, equipment and materials
· Able to problem solve on site
· Self motivated and able to motivate crew
· Supervise and train crew of 2-8 people
· Maintain clean & safe job
· Perform daily equipment inspection and minor service
Requires drivers license and first aid (training available)
Preference give to landscape gardener journeymen or other professional training
Minimum 5 years experience required
Competitive wage based on experience with overtime. Opportunities for benefits
Additional training and continuing education available.
Skill development with promotions encouraged
Please apply in person Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm.
Please contact us if you have any questions.